Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wouuld long hair (extensions) suit me ?

http://s595.photobucket.com/albums/tt35/鈥?/a>





http://s595.photobucket.com/albums/tt35/鈥?/a>





Would I look okay with extensions? Please nothing on my looks, becouse I'm not asking to be rated. Thaanks.Wouuld long hair (extensions) suit me ?
youd look gorggggg !Wouuld long hair (extensions) suit me ?
You don't have to copy/paste the link, if you hit the answer button, then the link turns blue and you can click it, btw, I just figured that out, so I wanted to share!





Anyhow, sure I guess but they are more trouble than they are worth, I prefer nature any day!
Extensions suck, seriously.


If you want long hair grow your natural hair out.


I personally think the length you have suits you though.
definately! long hair extensions would suit you so much! i think you would look better with longer hair =]


you are pretty =] i like your side fringe!
Extensions would look sweet! Make sure you get real hair, though. The faux stuff just looks thin and messy :[
I think you would look amazing with long hair!


And you are pretty :]
i dont like any of them!!! sorry
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment