Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Good Website To Get Long Hair Extensions?

I'm looking for blonde hair extensions, but I haven't really found any good sites to get them from..A Good Website To Get Long Hair Extensions?
This site I posted hairextensions.com is pretty good. Depending on what brand you want to order, you can get the color ring and take it to your stylist to determine the color that matches the most to your hair. Then you can order the correct color %26amp; length! Good luck %26amp; hope this helps! :)A Good Website To Get Long Hair Extensions?
ebay! type in clip on extensions or hair extensions. They have online stores that sell tons and tons of hair!
for me, personally, I wouldnt trust and internet site with hair products or clothes or anything like that, because you get exactly wwhat you pay for.. or mayube sometimes not. I would say its best to go to a hair salon or a store that sells extentions. That way, you can ask the clerk/hairdresser (etc..) which is the best kind.


its also a good idea to go to a store so you can actually see (and maybe even feel if its at the right store) the product you are getting

No comments:

Post a Comment