Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I want long hair extensions, i have medium length hair, how many boxes of sallys hair extensions should i get?

you should only need one box of the clip in kind..... there's one that comes with 3 tracks for the back and top and 2 tracks for each side of your head!


one of my clients is a newsanchor and she uses them and her producers can't even tell it's not her hair!!!I want long hair extensions, i have medium length hair, how many boxes of sallys hair extensions should i get?
85I want long hair extensions, i have medium length hair, how many boxes of sallys hair extensions should i get?
I think it would be safe to start with two because most people get that amount.
probly 2 if u want to take a chance but to be sure i would get 3

No comments:

Post a Comment