Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where can I find cheap extra long hair extensions?

Hey Everyone,





I was wondering if someone could tell me where I could obtain cheap extra long clip-on hair extension from a reliable website. My goal is to dress up as Lara Croft for the Halloween and I am planning to buy the extra long brown extension and french braid it similar to Angelina Jolie's hairstyle. Anyone have any other ideas about the hair besides buying a clip on extension?Where can I find cheap extra long hair extensions?
It might sound stupid, but you could use yarn as hair...


Buy brown yarn and braid it. You can ';mess with'; the yarn to make it look less ';neat'; and more ';hair'; like...


it is an idea.Where can I find cheap extra long hair extensions?
sallys beauty supply. just get the synthetic kind, since itll just be for one day. its super cheap.
sally's beauty supply or go to the flee market where they sell wigs or something

No comments:

Post a Comment