Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How to do Long hair extensions on only 2 thirds of my hair.?

I want one third of my hair ( right side ) to be really short, The rest long and all going over to one side. Can anyone tell me how i could do this? asin which extensions to get and how id put them in? :) thanksxHow to do Long hair extensions on only 2 thirds of my hair.?
why not get clip-in extensions.


if you but them in a pack and dont get the place you buy them from to cut them to fit then you can do it yourself.


this way you can cut the weave to two thirds the width of your head and you will have the long hair on the side you want it.


i buy my extensions like this and trust me its better the measure them yourself then get the shop to do it for you because you can choose how wide you want them.


once youve measure them all you need to do is sew clips in.


these are cheap and you can buy them when you buy your extensions.


they look like this:http://www.hairtrade.com/images/Accessor鈥?/a>


thats the colour you'll need if you have light hair


light hair: light clips.


brown hair- brown clips.


dark hair- black clips.


theyre really simple.


hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment