Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where can I buy LONG hair extensions?

I have short shoulder length hair, and I want to know where to buy long hair extensions...And if it's possible, to get the color hair extensions in my hair color..Where can I buy LONG hair extensions?
You can buy them from


http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a>


Hope this helps


Good luck!


Where can I buy LONG hair extensions?
NO SALONS.


they overcharge.


I get mine on ebay


they come in


15 20 and 22.


20 comes down to the middle of my back almost.


long enough?


heres the store i buy them from.


They have all colors.


http://myworld.ebay.com/cliphair.ltd/





click the items for sale





and start looking for your color.





and, if you dont have a cc, you can buy a greendot, which is a prepaid cc.


You buy it at riteaid, thats what i use on ebay
the beauty supply store, they have different shades to match your hair color. if anything, call a salon in your area and have them recommend a place near you to buy them.
if you want emo/punk long highlights, go to hot topic in the mall. they have really cool colors like black, pink, violet/purple, pink and blue, black and purple...etc.
google it. It all depends on if you want human hair or fake hair.. Some extensions can get up to hundreds of dollars because its that good of hair so it all depends on how much you want to pay.
hair salons will have them in your colour, and if not die your hair or the extentions

No comments:

Post a Comment