Saturday, February 27, 2010

Long hair extensions. Please help?

I'm getting real hair extensions at the end of this year, and i would like them fairly long. I have no idea what size/ inch they may be. The image below is how long i wish to get my hair extensions. Does anyone know the size/ inch? Please tell me :] thank you %26lt;33








http://www.topsixgroup.co.uk/images/hair_extensions2.jpg





Long hair extensions. Please help?
Yeah, they're about 18-20';. I had 18'; extensions, but I had to stop wearing them cuz I ended up getting bald spots. Mine were Remy 18'; Human Hair Extensions. But they were so long, they would accidently get tugged on by my jacket or sweater. Or my bookbag would pull them. It hurt like hell. So just be aware, lol.


But I hope yours work out. :DLong hair extensions. Please help?
those look at least 23'; to me,.......I too am obsessed with extensions, I have had my hair done a few times and used different fibers and styles and lengths.....ive used falls, weaves extensions....clip ins...you name it ive done it....if you want you hair to look lik ein the picture you will have to get thick extensions and make sure its enough to give thickness to your natural hair, if you r ahir is short you will need to have your hair cut into layers after the extensions are applied so you cant tell whats your hair and what is fake hair....good luck with the extensions i hope you love them and enjoy them
Yes, thats 18-20';





No sorry hun, its definitely not 23';. To be sure, take a measuring tape (you may need someone else to help for accurasy) and measure down from about the bottom of your ear, this will be the longest part of your extensions. 23'; is past the ribs

No comments:

Post a Comment