Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does anybody sell long hair extensions for cheap?

I can get them and all but I prefer to save my money for something else and I'm trying to find somebody that can sell me brown clip-on hair extensions, If you have any that I can buy please let me know.


Thank you(:Does anybody sell long hair extensions for cheap?
Try Sally's or one of those kiosks at the mall. Also you can try craigslist.com or ebay. The thing about hair extensions is if you get human hair then you can curl, color and obviously do anything with it that you would do with your real hair. All of the other types of extensions are made of acrylic or other products similar to what dolls hair is made of. You can save alot of money buying the cheap ones and clip them in yourself but, it may not look as good as human hair. I hope this helps.Does anybody sell long hair extensions for cheap?
try online at sally's or go to the store and talk to the lady.


i wanted them too. but i ended up not getting them.


I thought they'd have like 'knock off' hair extensions


or really cheap ones too. i was wrong.


i went to sallys and the hair alone is crazy expensive.


if you want the stuff that actually resembles hair.


if you have highlights your sol, you'd have to give


the extensions highlights to match your hair.


more money there. you have to buy the clips


also for the hair. they don't do it for you.


sorry =/
Try Voguewigs.com. They have European-textured hair extensions that come in a range of prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment