Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Are long hair extensions difficult to use?

I have long hair, but sometimes I would like a little more volume and some streaks. I don't want to be coloring or teasing my hair. I'm wondering how easy extensions are to use, and whether they stay blended in well with a person's own hair?Are long hair extensions difficult to use?
i have hair extensions and they are extremley easy to use. they only take about 5 minutes to put it (and thats a whole head).


get the clip in ones. make sure theyre real human hair not synthetic because then itll egt all stringly like a barbies hair.you just need to take care of them and check out sallys beauty supply store. theyre only about $70 for 14'; that reach below your boobs. and $90 for 18'; that are the longest.





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoJ_M570.q7sh._gTa6N_LLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080921175239AAaCDAIAre long hair extensions difficult to use?
I have to tell this story. Years ago, we used what we called ';buns'; that just tacked onto your hair either at the crown of your head or at the base of the neck. You just slicked back your own hair and pinned it on. They gave you a nice Spanish look.





I had a date for a movie, so dressed up nicely and with my ';bun'; in place, my date and I chose seats in the center of the theater. About halfway through the show, as the man beside me got up to go out, his belt buckle snagged on my ';bun'; and there it went, dangling from his belt, leaving the theater. My date had to run after my hair, then I had to rush to the lady's room to pin it back on. It was very embarrassing.





Yes, extensions work, if they are put on properly. Professional help is better, but quite expensive and involve a complicated process of threading in the hair. The extensions you buy can look quite natural, but fasten them well. Take it from me, I know.
there are several different types of extensions; the kind i wore (while i was waiting for my hair to grow back after chemo) were bonded in with heat to melt the glue; they lasted for about 5 or 6 months before they needed to be replaced; they looked exactly like my hair was supposed to look, no problems with blending, etc. they were maintained just like my hair would have been, except you couldn't use a comb, just a boar bristle brush; it took about 12 hours to install them and cost around $3000 each time
Long hair extensions are very easy to use, they blend well and look great as long as you get them from somewhere decent. Ebay extensions tend to look so cheap, try hair extensions= http://www.headkandy.com they are gorgeous quality, last ages, great price and fast shipping. You just can't ask for more xx
well first you cant get streaks without coloring ur hair.


And second extensions do sumtimes add volume to ur hair. youll probably have to tease your hair a little bit. and for blending the extensions with your hair thats why you go to a salon and get matchin extensions.
i have had hair extentions they blend in fine


clip in ones are good.





ive had the ones that are just one piece and 1 big row,,


they arent so good they dont last long and u cant wash ur hair with them there only good if u wanted them for only like 2 weeks.





your better going 2 hair salon and geting them done there diva ones are real hair there really expensive but they last foreverrrrr.





:]






Depends on the kind that you get, but be warned the glue on ones leave your hair tips really damaged! I would ask your hair professional.
Well depens, are they clips or not?





Cause clips are really easy to use you just gotta make sure they blend
I have heard that hair extension are not good for your hair. I hear that they break your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment