Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I want my boyfriend to get long hair extensions, can i color and get it permed?

he lost a big time bet and has to have long hair for a 6 months as well as let me dress him like a womanI want my boyfriend to get long hair extensions, can i color and get it permed?
why not just get the colour you want at first, instead of trying to colour them?





and you can get curly style extentions.


dont bother perming them.





tehy dry out fairyly easy.I want my boyfriend to get long hair extensions, can i color and get it permed?
Hahaaa :P.


Your can buy hair extentsions in any coulorr you want to dye your boyfriends hair the same color as the extensions.you can get hair exstensions permed once they are on the head.





I would get the cheap tackyones to make it even more funny :P
HAHAHA!! Oh thats great!! What was the bet? Anyways..I dont think you can get extentions permed but you can get them colored, im not exactly positive though.

No comments:

Post a Comment