Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HELP. I cut my long hair extensions to about almost two inches and now they're all uneven. What do I do?

I had 18 inch long remy hair extensions I thought they were too long so I cut about two inches and tried to make it all one length but when I clip them in they all look uneven how do I fix this???HELP. I cut my long hair extensions to about almost two inches and now they're all uneven. What do I do?
The reason they look uneven is because the clips are placed at different heights on your head. You will probably need to cut the ones that appear longest (the lowest clips) a little shorter. Or try cutting the ends at angles so that they taper downwards instead of running straight across. This will give the appearance of natural layers instead of choppy sections. If you choose to do this, make sure you wet the extensions first, and comb them out as you trim them with hair scissors or a razor. But a better idea would be to take them to your hairstylist, he or she will know how to give them a more professional cut. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment