Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How long hair extensions should i get?

im getting clip in hair extensions to make my hair look thicker since its pretty thin right now. my hair is about 16 inches long, but i have layers going up to the top of my ear so i dont want extensions as long as my hair, since it will cover the layers. how long should i get the extensions? also what is the best brand or best place to find them











oh and how do i match my hair exactly to the extension?How long hair extensions should i get?
matching your hair to the same exact color of your hair is REALLY hard. especially if it's a brown or red color. blond is always easy. also if you get extensions they won't cover your layers because they're applied underneath the hair. a good place to get hair extensions is Sally's Beauty Supply. Or little people that are on myspace like Hilary Haywire or Ashleysoflyy. Hope i helped some :)
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment