Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gotta get me some curly long hair extensions..am I nuts or should I go for it?

I have to wait until Dec. to get them as my hair is too short. But I really want them.Gotta get me some curly long hair extensions..am I nuts or should I go for it?
I at one time felt the same way and did get them (Great Length Extension are the ones I had).. at first they seemed awesome, but they do require alot of care... I mean ALOT... pulling the strands apart so they do not tangle because of the shedding of your natural hair(if you do not do this you will end up with matts in your hair), must use a special brush, Must also use a special shampoo and conditioner (which is also costly) cannot scrub head while shampooing, must always blow dry hair because they cannot remain damp or the bond to your hair will loosen, cannot flip head upside down to blow dry (will loosen bond)... this is just some of the tasks in care... and do not forget the price tag.. I am not saying do not get them, but think and research all that is required in the care of them... good luckGotta get me some curly long hair extensions..am I nuts or should I go for it?
Hey I say if you want them and can afford them then go for it.
Go for it.


Long hair is awesome, I don`t really like short hair.


%26amp;%26amp; curly hair is also really in right now.


It`s an advantage because you can have it curly or straighten it.
I say go for it. You only live once, and most importantly, it's only hair! You can always change it.
go for it, I like them also
go for it i have curly hair and i love it...





curly hair is in right now and will always be its


cute but sexy...


go for it
actually curly hair is less maintenance than straight extensions.
I have the clip in extensions.... paid almost $300 cdn... hardly worth it.
go for it and be curly sexy and cute
if you can afford it, GO FOR IT!!
I did and I REALLY liked them.





Kept them up for about a year, then I let my own grow out.





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment