Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can I wear long hair extensions even though my hair is short?

My natural hair is cut right to the shoulders straight across, I want to put clip in hair extensions in my hair that go to about mid back, will this look odd because my natural hair is straight across? How do I place my hair extensions and how many should I put in?


How many inches longer should my hair extensions be from my natural hair without it looking odd?


thank you so much for your help?Can I wear long hair extensions even though my hair is short?
it'll look odd cause there will just randomly be longer pieces of hair





imagine someone with long hair


and then cutting the top half short straight across





thats what you'll look like.





i think it'd look better if you got layers in your short hair


and then got the extensions(:





good luck hun. !Can I wear long hair extensions even though my hair is short?
It should be fine. Depends on what type of clip in hair extensions you bought. If you bought quality human hair extensions from a hair extensions salon, you will be fine.
why would you want to put fake hair in your hair :/ thats kinda weird

No comments:

Post a Comment