Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have short hair and am getting long hair extensions...will it blend and look natural?

My hair is a little above shoulder length, and shorter in the back. I'm getting hair extensions for my wedding (extensions will be 18'; long) and I'm worried that it won't blend in well. The extensions that I got match my hair color, but what about my own short hair? And what if I want to put it into a ponytail? My own hair won't go into a ponytail because it's too short! :( Will it look natural? I'm having it done professionally, but I want to make sure it will look ok before I spend the money...I have short hair and am getting long hair extensions...will it blend and look natural?
Yea. it wil


i have about the same legth of hair,


and i have extenstions.





everyone thinks its natural :]I have short hair and am getting long hair extensions...will it blend and look natural?
if your spending a lot and it is done right they can make anything look natural. If your curl it, they can attach it to your hair so that it will be long enough for a ponytail and with it being curled it should look natural. Just make sure and not be cheap about it otherwise it will look horrible my aunt did it before hers and she had to have it redone right before her wedding and ended up paying twice as much as she should have because she did it last minute, hope that helped :)
It all depends on the quality of the salon you go to.
ok...wait what...huh
they will look natural if the stylist knows what they are doing. go with your gut.
It should look fine, just make sure that whoever is doing your hair knows how to do it right. It should act just like hair.
Well bobbypins!


=]


that will help with the ponytail problem.





With your short hair and the long extentions what you should do is layer your extentions and blend it.
Yes it will blend and look natural I had the victoria beckham hairstyle and I got long extensions and no one could tell the difference and I got my cousin to do it for me so if the stylist knows what shes doing then it should blend fine if anything you should ask her if she has any pictures of before and after extensions of people who have come to her with short hair if she dosen't then your just going to have to trust her or if your that worried find a stylist who can provide pictures but i think you'll be fine :)
Honestly like everyone else has said...it depends on where you go unfortunately...also to be real honest every girl i have seen with hair extensions have looked not so good, but who knows were they went. Id probably say the more expensive the better there gonna look lol ya know....Congrats on the wedding! =)
if your going to a salon they will layer the extensions to blend in. If it is a good salon that is. but you should be finee. and as for putting your hair up you can.. some peices may fall but thats just because of the layers
It should look great %26amp; blend if done well.Paris Hilton Brand extensions are considered one of the best(my daughter has had a few different types)As far as wearing your hair up,the hair at your neck is very short %26amp; will always show,unless you wear a low pony tail.I'm personally against women changing their own look for a special event.If I were you,I'd accentuate the style you have,by more care %26amp; stying,but wear it in your normal style.

No comments:

Post a Comment